Sunday 18 June 2023

I am a cat

I follow the sunbeams around the house all day. 
I'll follow them outside rather than be in a shadow.
People think I appear and disappear like the mist.
I'm made for adventure.
I am intolerant of noisy people and likely to leave the room when noise starts.
I love to be petted... by the right hand, but don't tolerate the wrong one.
I love to stretch luxuriously and just sit there gazing at people I love.
I love to snuggle and be cozy and warm.
I don't need you for food... I can hunt my own. 
... But I'll gladly share a meal and company if the meal and company are good.
I'm loyal to people who are worthy of it.
I don't follow rules that don't make sense to me.
I can't be caged.
But I'm symbiotically beneficial when the conditions are right.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you measure your achievements?

  A productivity guru on LinkedIn just asked how we plan to measure our achievements in 2024. Hm. I thought about it. I don't need an a...